Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pluses and Minuses

The huge plus to working where I do is that I work closely with the preschool department. My supervisor also supervises early childhood education. They expedited Thing 1's enrollment into preschool. He started that first Thursday.

The second full week we had them, I had a conference in Sacramento, so everyone went with me. While packing, we first pulled out their FFA issued duffle bags, but the boys got very uneasy seeing those, so I put them back and got out a regular suitcase for them. We went to our hotel, and proceeded to spend a very wet week with two moderately out of control children cooped up without a whole lot of entertainment options. James had them in the room most of the day while I did my work. Each evening we went to whatever indoor playgrounds we could find, spending an inordinate amount of time at either McDonald's or the mall. It was fairly miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment